Environmental achievements in 2015
- We were recognized by CDP for the transparency and quality of our climate change data, and received a total score of 98 B in the CDP Climate Change Report 2015 (scale 1-100, band E-A).
- Our total reported CO2 emissions decreased by 3% to 31ktons (32).
- Our energy recycling solutions in data centres helped reduce CO2 emissions by 2 373 (1 711) tons.
- Our indirect energy consumption decreased by 9% to 110 335 MWh (120 689).
- 95% (62%) of employees are covered by our ISO 14001 compliant Environmental Management System (EMS).
Printing paper consumption decreased by 4% to 51 tons on corporate level.
For a more detailed presentation of our corporate responsibility achievements in 2015, please read our Corporate Responsibility Report 2015.