Application and Product Development
13 August 2019 - 24 September 2019
Centers of Excellence
3-5 year experience in SAS Risk Management
Job Duties And Responsibilities
• Manage a team of credit reporting analysts responsible for developing and maintaining centralized reporting in collaboration with Risk Management, Operations and Business Development.
• Create reports to identify business opportunities and share findings and recommendations with senior management
• Leverage Business Intelligence (BI) tools to create a dynamic suite of dashboards for self-service analytics.
• Derive insights from data and present findings to internal and external partners.
• Data-mine to meet ad hoc data requirements
Job Requirements And Qualifications
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a credit reporting capacity or relevant role
• Expert with SAS
• Extensive experience with Business Intelligence Tools
• Aptitude for turning data into executive level consumable format
• Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling/diagramming techniques
• Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience
• Experience in Financial Services a plus
We offer You
Challenging position in the growing business with good personal development opportunities.
Possibility to work in a dynamic multicultural organization with cooperative, motivated and passionate colleagues.
Join us and be part of success (contact info & application period)
Shamli Krishnan <email@example.com>