06 September 2019 - 20 September 2019
Junior Technical Consultant
Description of work:
Responsible for developing a part of the system and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. Maintenance of existing SW components will be also part of the role.
· University degree or last year student or related technical field.
· C++ programming.
· Experience with Oracle DBMS/PLSQL.
· Good communication and teamwork skills.
· Professional curiosity, ability to learn fast and willingness to share knowledge.
· Good English, Russian and Latvian.
Seen as advantage:
· Experience with Python programming skills.
· Experience in Unix operating systems/bash scripting.
· Knowledge about Git version control system.
· Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading IT company.
· Motivating salary (1586.00 EUR/month/gross*) and benefits package (health insurance, sports, etc.).
· Interesting and dynamic work environment.
· Professional and personal development opportunities.
· Challenging job responsibilities.
· Flexible work schedule.
*Monthly salary offer will be defined based up on the candidate’s professional competence compliance with job demands. The salary is a part of the remuneration package provided by Tieto Latvia, that includes additional bonuses and opportunities (health insurance, additional holidays, professional development etc.)