Stockholm, Luleå, Skellefteå
Strategy and Line Management
05 July 2019 - 30 August 2019
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves.
Tieto Education develops and provides software products, solutions and IT-Services for schools in Sweden, Finland and Norway, covering all areas from pre-school to upper secondary school. We have a strong market position in all countries where we operate. We are IT and Education specialists with the purpose of supporting school leaders, educators, students and parents to effectively use modern IT to create a stimulating and effective environment for learning. High-quality education is critical for the future success of our societies.
With us you will be responsible for
We are recruiting a Head of Product Services of our Education product portfolio. As Head of Product Services, you will be responsible for assuring that our customers are happy with our delivery. Your responsibility will be to take our products from the shelf out to our customers, deploy them and with continuous service and support make sure they are happy with what they receive from us. At your disposal, you have a Delivery Team, a Deployment Team, a Technical Services Team and a Support and Consulting Team. All teams operating on a Nordic level in Norway, Finland and Sweden,
You and your organisations key tasks will include:
· Full Tieto Education Product Services responsibility including profitability of your own delivery projects
· You will lead the Product Services leadership team, currently consisting of
o Head of Deployment
o Head of Delivery
o Head of Technical Services
o Head of Support, Consultancy and Value Adding Services
o Head of Special Unit
· Recruitment and execution of HR processes within the unit
· Evolving working processes and methods to assure we stay ahead of efficiency gain comparing to competition.
· Contract and SLA fulfilment in customer deliveries
· Domain and product specific consulting as well as value adding services
· Customer deployment projects
· 1st and 2nd line support
· Pre-production verification
· Customer migrations
· Technical services
We expect you to have
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have a strong drive combined with a proactive way of working. You have excellent problem-solving skills and capability to make elevated level abstractions and detailed models. Your interpersonal skills are of utmost importance.
In addition, we expect you to have
- A minimum of five years of experience in leading organisations and at least two years of experience from leading through other leaders.
- Knowledge from the IT industry is believed to be a pre-requisite but extensive experience from Product Services in other sectors can be sufficient
- Knowledge of the Education sector is a benefit but not a requirement
- Proven leadership and management skills. You have the capacity to challenge and inspire people and coach a team, setting clear and measurable goals.
- Strong customer orientation. You are obsessed by creating value for our customers
- University degree in information technology or Economics is preferred.
As a person you are
You are an engaged and open-minded team player with excellent communication skills. You are proactive and service-minded in your work, distinctly self-motivated and have the confidence to take on full product responsibility. This allows you to hit the ground running and reach your highest potential with us.
Also, your ability to influence and collaborate makes you a natural change agent and thought leader. You lead by example and enjoy challenging and inspiring people. This allows you to take advantage of the freedom and opportunities you’ll be offered.
We offer you the chance to make a difference. With us you will be at the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have an innovative idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Contact for this job
Did we get you inspired? We look forward to hearing from you! Send us your application through www.tieto.com/careers no later than 31th of August 2019. For additional information please contact Lars Åström, Head of Education by email at firstname.lastname@example.org