Application and Product Development
14 May 2019 - 27 May 2019
Centers of Excellence
Are you IT business oriented person? Would you like to challenge and work independently with business stakeholders analyzing and clarifying real business needs, requirements and business goals?
Tieto Lietuva is looking for you and need your knowledge, ambition and desire.
· Prepare business requirements specifications accordingly to templates agreed in particular project;
· Prepare business models (business vocabulary, business process models) if needed;
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts;
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers gathering requirements, solving conflicts, approving requirements;
· Collaborate with developers, architects, product owners and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs, support them during development process.
· At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical role in finance environment;
· Strong knowledge of the software development and maintenance process;
· Good UML knowledge and modeling experience are desirable (Use Case diagram, Class diagram);
· Good BPMN knowledge and modeling experience are desirable;
· Magic Draw knowledge and work experience are desirable;
· Ability to work on detailed level of requirements;
· Flexible and able to work in dynamical agile environment.