Would you like to work as an in-house architect and develop cash management solutions aimed at the world's largest banks?
Tieto is the Nordic region's leading supplier of proprietary software to the financial services industry with over 400 large and medium-sized customers all over the world in banking, insurance and capital markets. We can show to customers that Barclays, Nordea, Danish Bank, SEB, DNB, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC, ING, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds and Entercard.
We invest significantly in the development of the 4th generation of payment and cash management solutions built on a Java/Oracle/DB2 platform and want to hire a technical Java architect who will be central to the design of the technical architecture and solve technological challenges based on functional requirements. The biggest banks in the world require a significant level of stability, uptime, performance, quality and responsiveness, so with us you will get the opportunity to work to create amazing solutions in the banking/finance sector for some of the most exciting banks in the world, in an industry of major change.
Our solution is well integrated with the banks and is delivered to the banks' customers where major international corporations are using our payment and cash management solutions. Over 150 developers, testers, DevOps and architects work daily with the development of our solutions.
Would you like to work in a leading software house across national borders? Then we hope to hear from you!
What does being an architect with us mean?
- You will work closely with our product owners and our customers to define and prioritize needs. Moreover, you will work with design, analysis, specification and development of the architecture for payment processes, message handling and cash management. This means both to have a high-level perspective on the solutions, but also to be able to dive deep down into the details at times.
- You will work with frameworks like Spring and Hibernate, using tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, MQ, Maven, Jira, Confluence, SVN, Junit and various automatization and continuous integration tools and pipelines.
- For the right candidate, be a supervisor for other developers and architects through using your technical insight and industry knowledge to find good technical solutions to functional challenges and requirements.
- There are multiple modernization projects ongoing, you would take a leading role in one or more these.
What can we offer?
- The possibility to work in large, complex, professional challenging and innovative projects in-house across national boundaries.
- Considerable responsibility and impact.
- Be part of a company that offers many exciting opportunities for both academic and career where you get to work with some of the smartest minds in the business.
- An exciting multidisciplinary environment with a strong focus on agile development.
- Short way to the decisions and the ability to influence their own everyday lives.
- Be a part of an informal and friendly environment that provides good opportunities for flexibility, influence and freedom under responsibility.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Parking at the Office.
- This is not a consultant role, where you sit outside with customers.
Who are we looking for?
- You are currently an architect with solid expertise in Java/Oracle technology
- You have a minimum of 7 years’ experience as a developer or architect within payment, messaging and/or cash management.
- You have probably relevant higher education.
- You have good communication skills, energetic, methodical, quality-oriented and like responsibility.
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!