With us you will be responsible for
- International IaaS, PaaS and application management implementation projects to enterprise customers in Nordics
- Project scope management, resource planning, team coordination, communication
We expect you to have
- Experience in project management minimum 3 years
- Experience in IT infrastructure projects / working understanding of IT infrastructure is an advantage
- Higher education in IT
- Excellent MS Office and MS Project knowledge
- Good English and Latvian language skills (oral and written)
- Result oriented
- Willing to learn
- Good in planning, organization and analysis
- Challenges in new service development projects as well as customer implementations
- Opportunity to build international career in a leading IT company in Nordic region
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities
- Open and democratic working culture
- Flexible work conditions (time, place, tools, etc.)
- Competitive salary and benefits (health insurance, sports, etc.)
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!