We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
Since 2005 we are present in Austria in 3 different locations (Vienna, Linz, Graz). At the moment we have about 140 motivated employees and we are still searching for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business.
With us you will be responsible for
- supporting our international customer projects to deliver complex SAP solutions in the area of logistics
- designing and implementing solutions as a process expert and coach who is able to support colleagues in their competence development
- building the understanding of customer business, anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions that are relevant for our customer’s success
- participating in sales processes to ensure realistic planning
We expect you to have
- the ability to consult professionally
- experience of minimum four years in project implementation for SAP logistics (preferably in the branch of production)
- a very good understanding of SAP SD and MM and great integration knowledge in regards of FI/CO
- first experiences with SAP HANA & S/4HANA and solid project management know-how
- a consulting attitude and the ability to handle discussions in German and English
- the willingness to travel in order to provide best services to our customers
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, passionate about customer's success and personal growth
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio
- a great opportunity to take part in new S/4HANA implementations and be a front runner!
- active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- a salary above the defined IT collective agreement of minimum EUR 3.053,00. The amount of overpayment depends on your skills as well as your experience
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send in your application.
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!