Welcome to the world of digital insurance
In a changing insurance market, digitization brings fantastic opportunities for insurers to find new sources of revenue and deliver a more personalized customer experience – e.g. as Granular Insurance in the General and Life Insurance.
New legislations and societal behaviours require insurers to reinterpret fundamental services such as the provision to manage your own investments in Pension Insurance.
At Tieto we are committed to support the insurance industry to achieve:
- GROWTH: support the growth agenda by enabling and empowering insurers with the latest technology and distribution accelerators
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY: help transform the business and the underlying technology to ensure modernisation through risk mitigation and smooth transformation
- OPTIMIZATION: business process optimization to liberate the true potential of our customers to address the end consumer needs while ensuring regulatory compliance
With more than 300 insurance and banking customers in 55 countries, Tieto has a long track record in the insurance sector. Our services are based on strong industry expertise, the latest technology, know-how and comprehensive partner networks.
- Deep Nordic insurance industry knowledge
- Over 300 Insurance & Banking customers globally
- End-to-end supplier of IT and business transformation
- Over 50 years of financial services experience
- Supporting large conglomerates as well as digital startups
Building a leading ecosystem of insurance solutions
Tieto supports an ecosystem-based approach towards the insurance industry.
Leveraging the strength of best-in-class experts and partners, we bring to the table the best possible services to our customers. Thanks to an IPR agnostic approach blending own IPRs and partner products into the same ecosystem, we are able to deliver a seamless and unparalleled experience across the insurance sector.
- Pension Insurance: Where Tieto is a leading wholistic service provider for an entire gamut of services (Consulting, ADM, Testing, Infrastructure) to earnings-based pension providers in the Nordics.