VMware is your partner in the cloud
Tieto is one of VMware's largest and fastest growing vCloud Air Network (vCAN) partners in EMEA. The company has joined the VMware vCloud Air Network Showcase initiative which aims at building enterprise-class IT infrastructure foundations for the Cloud era. The Showcase initiative consists of a worldwide network of selected Cloud Service Providers who have implemented the VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) stack to deliver on VMware's Any Cloud, Any Application, Any Device vision
The benefits of such a trusted partnership between Tieto and VMware for enterprises with HQs in the Nordic region include:
- Hybridity: Ensure compatibility with services based on the same VMware platform that enterprises already use while unlocking the flexibility to move workloads from on-premises environments to public clouds and back again. Tieto offers customers exactly what they want: all the benefits of the cloud, including a subscription model, without any of the drawbacks of having to purchase and learn new management tools.
- Security & Compliance: Bypass risk and uncertainty with clouds offering compliance certifications and built-in standards for security and reporting to meet business and industry requirements.
- Simplicity: Provision and secure workloads with a firewall or a load balancer attached on-demand, in minutes. This is actual cloud promise.
- Data Sovereignty: Keep data and applications local for simplified adherence to national data security and privacy regulations. With data centers located in Finland and in Sweden Tieto makes sure the managed private and public clouds are compliant with the latest EU data privacy regulations.
- Validated Services: Services validated by VMware based on prescriptive technical requirements to ensure the security, reliability and performance enterprises already know and trust: VMware IaaS Powered services and VMware Hybrid Cloud Powered services