Tieto Sustainable SIAM - Creating business value in a multi-supplier environment
Transparency and accountability
Communication and compliance
Inadequate sharing of information, lacking understanding of business KPIs.
Each vendor focuses on their own SLAs, overall business expectations are not met.
Coordinating and managing a customer's IT services from both internal and external suppliers, consolidating them into end-to-end services that meet the business needs and requirements for performance, quality and cost.
SIAM will change the reality of IT outsourcing
SIAM is about creating business value
What is it in practice?
- In our model, Tieto assumes the role of Prime SIAM Supplier integrating each supplier and service tower under one service desk with a single point of contact and support model, and orchestrates and monitors multi-vendor, end-to-end business services.
- The Customer organisation owns and drives strategic SIAM functions such as demand management, supplier management, contract management and so on.
- The service towers can be either IT services, such as infrastructure, or business services, such as employee onboarding.
- How does SIAM work?
- How to know, if it´s right for you?
- What is a sustainable SIAM model like?
Would SIAM be right for your business?
How to get started?
SIAM readiness and governance
Business service requirements
Roles and skill needs
Tools and reporting requirements
Why choose Tieto as your SIAM partner?