Shareholders’ Nomination Board
Shareholders’ Nomination Board engages the shareholders of the company closely and efficiently for preparation work of the election process of the Board.
The Nomination Board comprises four members and the Chairman of Tieto’s Board of Directors. The representative of the largest shareholder shall be the Chairman of the shareholder's nomination board unless otherwise decided by the Nomination Board. The Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be in charge of identifying the four largest shareholders of the company on 31 August and ask each of them to nominate a member to the board. Before the said date the company pursues to inform largest known nominee-registered shareholders about their possibilities to participate in the SNB appointment process. Should a shareholder not wish to exercise its right to appoint a member, the right shall be transferred to the next largest shareholder.
The largest shareholders were determined on the basis of the shareholdings registered in the Finnish and Swedish book-entry systems on 31 August 2016. The shareholders who wished to participate in the work of the Shareholders’ Nomination Board have nominated the following members:
- Martin Oliw, Partner, Cevian Capital AB,
- Kari Järvinen, Managing Director, Solidium Oy,
- Timo Ritakallio, President and CEO, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company,
- Satu Huber, Chief Executive Officer, Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company and
- Markku Pohjola, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Tieto Corporation.