Lifecare Patient management’s HL7 basic messages belong to the ADT messaging family. All messages sent from Lifecare are ADT messages. The structure of ADT messages is in accordance with the HL7 Finland association’s localisation project (documentation version 2.3)
Lifecare Patient management’s HL7 basic messages:
• ADT^A01 Login
• ADT^A02 Ward transfer
• ADT^A03 Logout/ End of visit
• ADT^A04 Registration
• ADT^A08 Updating Patient information
• ADT^A11 Cancelling login/registration
• ADT^A12 Cancelling ward transfer
• ADT^A13 Cancelling logout/ end of visit
• ADT^A28 Add personal information
• ADT^A31 Update a person’s information
• ADT^A39 Connect a person – external identifier
• ADT^A46 Change external person’s ID
Features and Benefits of Patient management HL7 interfaces
Up-to-date information is sent out from Lifecare automatically, and all information is updated in real time in Lifecare.
Data is transmitted between systems, and the same information is available on different systems effortlessly and rapidly without any additional actions or separate search functions. This will make work easier, and release time for care work.
Up-to-date information can be maintained in one place. The same up-to-date and relevant information is available in Lifecare and third-party systems.
Essential data can be transferred to the desired locations in different systems within an organisation.
The information produced and distributed is of a definite format, and the structure of data is always the same; the information can be duplicated for different needs.
Patient safety is improved in different treatment situations.
Head of Business Development