Application and Product Development
13 August 2019 - 23 September 2019
Centers of Excellence
3-5 year experience in SAS Data Integration Studio
This position will design and develop ETL jobs for large data feeds and support complex data warehouse transactions. Also troubleshooting, data analysis, validation, and identify data quality issues. This position utilizes numerous SAS Data management products including DI Studio 4.9 and DM Studio for data quality. Must have experience working on top of a Windows / Linux platform with skills in server and SAS software configuration including Metadata. This person must also understand the hardware and software interactions in order to optimize the system settings that will drive out the best solution performance and ensure proper integration of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence tools.
SAS ETL Developer Job Details
• Build and maintain SAS DI Studio jobs, job flows within Platform LSF, and troubleshoot job failures.
• Formulate solutions/recommendations, based on the requirements & technical standards.
• Perform both new development tasks as well as production support.
• Collaborate with developers, subject matter experts and business users in gathering and documenting requirements for data extraction and transformation.
• Integrate and manage the data mappings from data sources to the Enterprise Data Warehouse using the SAS Data Management solution.
• Develop and improve Data base Server processes as needed.
• Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, improve ETL jobs efficiencies, correct ETL defects and respond quickly to fixes and enhancement requests.
• Follow design standards for ETL processes.
• Analyze, assess and implement changes to existing solutions in response to business changes.
• Production support
We offer You
Challenging position in the growing business with good personal development opportunities.
Possibility to work in a dynamic multicultural organization with cooperative, motivated and passionate colleagues.
Join us and be part of success (contact info & application period)
Shamli Krishnan <email@example.com>