Stockholm, Skellefteå, Kalix, Malmö, Luleå, Kista, Östersund, Karlstad, Kalmar, Växjö, Sundsvall
Delivery, Project and Product Management
05 September 2019 - 29 September 2019
People and Culture
As a project manager with us, you lead a project team that together is responsible for meeting our customers' needs, wishes and requirements both in new introduction projects and in managemental projects.
What we expect of you
• Overall responsibility for all activities of your customers and ensures that both quality and financial frameworks are kept
• Run projects and activities with a strong trait of business development and add value to the customer in both the short and long term
• Sales support (project planning, estimation, budget etc.)
• An important task is also to enthuse the members of your customer teams and ensure that all challenges are addressed
• That you thrive in a flexible workplace with agile working methods and freedom to plan your workday.
Who you are
• You are enthusiastic, selling and driven by leading business development.
• You are technically interested and curious about learning more about the customers' problems and working methods
• You are analytical, innovative and structured in your way of work
What you need to win the game
• You have an academic degree in technology or economics
• You have experience of being a project manager for external customers with responsibility for technical IT projects that include standard products and/or customizations
• You have good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing and have experience of leading a team with project members in several countries.
Is this you? Apply now!
Your application documents should include your CV, a personal letter and/or preferably a link to your LinkedIn profile. The recruitment process continues continuously.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Project Manager Roles responsible connect via LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/katarinafranke/