Stockholm, Luleå, Skellefteå
Delivery, Project and Product Management
15 August 2019 - 24 October 2019
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to lead our portfolio of digitalization offerings targeting the Compulsory School in the Nordics. As Product Manager with Tieto you have the overall responsibility of the business related to the product family, the value proposition for the market and you are the owner of a portfolio consisting of products and services. We deliver Student Administration Systems and Learning environments and are one of the market leaders in Educational Technology in the Nordics.
The Product Manager works closely with our Area Product Owners (APO.s), located in each country, defining a common Nordic product portfolio. You work closely with selected key customers shaping future offerings. Towards the Development organization you are the speaking partner setting the direction for the portfolio and product development.
What we expect of you
Who you are
• You are enthusiastic, selling and driven by leading business development.
• You have experience from SW development and are technically interested and curious about learning more about the customers' problems and working methods
• You are analytical, innovative and structured in your way of work
• You are not afraid of going into details when needed.
What you need to win the game
• You have an academic degree or equal experience
• You have experience of being a product manager for external customers with responsibility for technical projects that include standard products and/or customizations of solutions
• You are fluent in both Swedish and English in both speech and writing and have experience of leading a team with project members in several countries.
Is this you? Apply now!
Your application documents should include your CV, a personal letter and/or preferably a link to your LinkedIn profile. The recruitment process continues continuously.
If you have any further questions, please contact the recruitment responsible Katarina Franke via Katarina.firstname.lastname@example.org