Technical and Functional Expertise
16 September 2019 - 30 October 2019
SCCM Device Management/EUS specialist
Experience and Responsibilities:
3-6 years of experience in SCCM 2012 Current Branch, preferably 1802.
- Experienced in areas of advanced troubleshooting for Software Distributions, Software Updates.
- Manage targeting of SCCM Packages to target users as per Customer requirement and follow up to meet SLAs.
- Manage distributing Microsoft Monthly Security Updates as per requirement and follow up to meet SLAs.
- Knowledge of SCCM Components like Collections/Packages/Updates/WQL/Baselines and other Configuration Items.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve Tickets for problems that may arise from day-to-day operations (level 2/3), within the SLA scope.
- Guide the team in day to day operations and improvements.
- Knowledge of related Microsoft Products like Microsoft AD/Windows Server 2012/2016/Win10/AV/Bitlocker/GPO.
- Desirable-Knowledge of Scripting technologies like Powershell/Vbscripting.
- Desirable-Knowledge of SQL Queries for reporting and validation purposes.
- Complete knowledge of SCCM Client Health Management and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the health of the pool of 20,000 workstations.
- Knowledge of Ticketing products like Service Now/Remedy.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and application to Tickets Lifecyle.
- Developing and maintaining service related documents related to continuous services.
- Familiarity with Virtualization Technologies.
Desirable – Microsoft Certification in CM2012 (Exam # 70-243).
- Calm, methodical approach towards problem resolution under high performance situations.
- Possesses strong technical skill with proven ability to diagnose and resolve very complex issues.
- Requires minimal direction to complete tasks.
- Able to lead the team under complex/critical conditions.