Kick-start your career with our GenT Trainee Program
GenerationT (GenT) Trainee Program is a 10-month long program giving you the opportunity to develop yourself and be inspired by numerous interesting projects. It is a Nordic-wide program including Finland, Norway and Sweden, which will secure you with an instant broad network across country borders.
You will be recruited to a certain position and unit, where you will be working and meeting our core customers, and which will act as your home base. In addition to that, we will offer you a rotation period to expand your competency and provide a chance to work with variety of people of different cultural backgrounds - this will be in different business units and for Sweden also abroad.
This is accompanied by face-to-face tailored trainings and online-based sessions to reflect the modern daily working environment we have in Tieto. During the face-to-face trainings you will get to visit Tieto locations in Oslo, Helsinki, Stockholm and Ostrava together with the other trainees from Nordics
All this will provide you with a good overview of our company, our operations and culture to complement the Tieto-knowledge of our organization, business and role and our customers.
You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to directly influence and build your career. We offer you the chance to make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young professionals with future potential for different positions in several business areas. You are the person we are looking for if you
- are interested in working in the IT industry and committed to learn and grow
- are motivated, proactive, open-minded and able to bring in new innovative ideas and drive change
- graduate soon or if have an academic degree and max 2 years of working experience
- have Job-corresponding qualities
What does the program offer for you?
- Rapid and effective career development at very beginning
- Competence and skill development
- Meet our core customers and work on ongoing projects
- Insight to different kinds of positions in IT
- Wide local and global network
- Big picture of the business and operations
- Industry knowledge
- Change to visit Tieto locations around Europe
The application period for the GenT Trainee program 2017 begins in February and the program will start in the autumn of 2017. Please follow the updates regarding the program here and on social networks.
Overview of the GenerationT Trainee Program
Your local contacts: