Tieto is engaging in a new strategic partnership with a leading global Location Cloud company. The organization enables people, enterprises and cities around the world to harness the power of location and create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. The Company transforms information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live and interact with one another.
In this context we have an exciting and unique opportunity to support and strength the relationship of this new engagement.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing backend applications for Smart Traffic and IoT domains
- Participating in system architecture design and development
- Working as a member of cross functional scrum team
- Taking care of continuous improvement process in the team
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of programming experience with Scala and Java (backend)
- Experience or knowledge of Apache Storm/ Kafka/ Flink (big data processing)
- Knowledge of Skala/ Akka is a big plus
- Knowledge of AWS platform and services
- Data analytics knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps
- Good written and spoken English
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!