We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
Since 2005 we are present in Austria in 3 different locations (Vienna, Linz, Graz) and currently we have about 150 motivated employees. Due to our positive business development, we want to continue to grow in Austria and we are looking for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business in these areas.
With us you will be responsible for
- Disciplinary line management for a team of 15 – 35 people
- Personnel processes and people management include resourcing, recruitments, contract terminations
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Communicating/implementing Tieto‘s strategy & operating model and translating plans to individual roles and targets
- foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution
- supporting our team developing great IT Solutions and assisting our customers' projects from basic conceptions to realizations at the clients' site globally and locally
We expect you to have
- excellent leadership and social skills
- attitude of empowering employees and appreciation of diversity
- a passion for future developments and the desire to learn more about great and innovative IT solutions
- min. 3 year of experience as team leader combined with solid experience in a second role (developer, architect, project manager, requirements engineer, …) or other arguments which convince us you are the right person
- a universal degree or a graduation from a technical college (HTL with IT-specialization)
- ability to handle discussions in German and English
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- taking ownership of your results and passionately drive execution to add customer value
- having fun at work, love to learn new things and work within a dynamic team
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and a great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values
- an annual salary of minimum EUR 55,000. The actual salary depends on your experience and qualification
- benefits like flexible working hours, home office, laptop and smartphone also for private use, health programs, team events, food vouchers etc.
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send in your application to email@example.com
Kristina Hristova, HR Generalist, Tieto Austria and Germany
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!