About us in Austria
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
Since 2005 we are present in Austria in 3 different locations (Vienna, Linz, Graz) and currently we have about 150 motivated employees. Due to our positive business development, we want to continue to grow in Austria and we are looking for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business in these areas.
With us you will be responsible for
- supporting our local and international project teams with complex contact center solutions
- acting as a technical expert who is able to implement technical solutions as well as a coach supporting colleagues in their competence development
- building the understanding of customer business, anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions that are relevant for our customer’s success
- participating in sales processes to ensure realistic planning
We expect you to have
- the ability to consult professionally
- minimum five years experience in the contact center area
- knowledge (basic architecture view) in network technologies, database systems, software engineering, operating systems, application servers and security concepts
- knowledge in working with voice processing systems and VOIP technologies
- experience with interface technologies, requirements engineering, UML, and contact center related products (for instance Genesys)
- solid experience in project management and working with pre-sales activities as well as capability of handling discussions in German and English
- willingness to travel in order to provide best services to our customers
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, passionate about customer's success and personal growth
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and a great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values
- a salary of minium EUR 3.199,00. The actual salary depends on your experience and qualification
- benefits like flexible working hours, home office, laptop and smartphone also for private use, massages, health programs, team events, food vouchers etc.
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send in your application to email@example.com
Kristina Hristova, HR Generalist Austria and Germany
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!