We provide you an opportunity to:
• Automotive Development
• Car Device Fusion (Car Play, Android Auto, Car Life, etc.)
• In Car Network & Connectivity (CAN-bus, LIN-bus, Ethernet AVB)
• Localization and Cloud Services (e.g. e-commerce solutions)
• V2X Solution (stack integration, intelligent transport system)
Share with us your:
• Good C/C++ programming skills
• Experience with standard library and STL usage
• Knowledge of OSS: Linux or QNX or Integrity
• Familiarity with git or other version and revision control system
• BSc, MSc, or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related technical area
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good command of English language
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of any framework for unit-testing like GoogleTest or CppUnit
• Practical skills with designing software
• Understanding of building, packaging and debugging
• Experience in automotive projects and knowledge of ISO 26262 or SPICE or MISRA C/C++ rules
• Knowledge of automotive boards
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!