Would you like to work as an inhouse architecture and develop cash management solutions aimed at the world's largest banks?
Tieto is the Nordic region's leading supplier of proprietary software to the financial services industry with over 400 large and medium-sized customers all over the world in banking, insurance and capital markets. We can show to customers that Barclays, Nordea, Danish Bank, SEB, DNB, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds and Entercard.
We invest significantly in the development of the 4.generation of payment and cash management solutions built on a Java/Oracle/DB2 platform and want to hire a number of architects who will get a leading role through to be central to the design of the technical architecture and solve technological challenges based on functional requirements. The biggest banks in the world require a significant level of stability, uptime, quality and responsivenes, so with us you will get the opportunity to work to create amazing solutions in the banking/finance sector for some of the most exciting banks in the world, in an industry of major change.
Our solution is well integrated with the banks and is delivered to the banks ' customers. Major international corporations using our payment and cash management solutions. The solution is large and complex at the same time as it is of high quality. Over 100 developers, testers, architects works daily with the development of our payment and cash management solution.
We expect you to have
- You are currently an architect with solid expertise in Java Stack
- You have a minimum of 12 years experience in Java development with at least 3 years of experience as an architect
- Working experience on Banking, payment, messaging and/or cash management domain
- Good communication skills, energetic, methodical, quality-oriented and like to take responsibility.
Experience Specially in:
- Strong core java
- Strong in Spring, Hibernate and JPA
- SOAP and REST web-services
- Java and Object Oriented Design & Development with recent experience in enterprise application architecture.
- Java EE technologies (Servlets/JSP/XML processing/Web services)
- Database technologies – DB2 and Oracle (in that order of importance)
- Proficient in open source stack – TomEE, MySQL, active MQ
- Working knowledge of MQs – especially IBM MQ
- Proficiency in frameworks, architecture and product lifecycle management.
- Architectural patterns, Design Patterns, UML
- Experience of working in an onshore-offshore model in a distributed team.
- Experience on product development.
- Experience from working with customers and being onsite, both involved in functional discussions as well as technical issue handling, and a commercial mind-set whenever needed.
- Strong ability and willingness to be hands-on
- Experience on measuring/enhancing the quality and efficiency will be a strong advantage.
- Candidate should typically be able to perform overall architectural evaluation and refactoring, either on enterprise level, Product level or system level (components).
- Furthermore capable of discussions with key stakeholders like Solution Architect, Portfolio Management etc.
- Should also have solid experience from developing and running mission critical high performing systems.
- Can/should be capable of giving technical advice on architectural and technical aspects
- Help out in sales support activities, both through RFI/RFP responses but also being out meeting customers in sales opportunities.
- Should have solid experience in functional and technical customer interaction – been out doing loads of “fire fighting”.
- Exposure in Mobile, tablet based Apps.
- Exposure to SAAS, PAAS and Cloud will be an added advantage.
- Banking/Payments domain will be an added advantage (we should strongly try for this. Yes it’s an added advantage.. but for first few weeks, let’s not make this optional. Only if we don’t get people from banking / finanace, then we can make this optional.)
- Should be updated with the latest in technology front (disruptive technologies and their application) in IT/ITES.
As a person you are
- Strong in analytical skills, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Excellent in your communication skills
- Able to work in a multi-lingual, multicultural environment.
- Able to guide senior developers in resolving technical issues
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!