Tieto is a Nordic leader in Financial Services industry specific IT solutions with over 400 customers worldwide – ranging from large and mid-sized organizations in banking, insurance, capital markets, life, non-life and pension industry segments.
Our services and solutions help our customers to transform business through IT. We provide full IT life-cycle services like consulting, system integration, application management and development, outsourcing, hosting and industry specific packaged solutions including core banking, payments, e-banking, cards, capital markets and wealth. Our digital multichannel customer services like front-end and mobility provide a solid platform for growth efficiently in the competitive financial services industry.
We are searching for an experienced Customer Executive to manage the customer accounts within the Banking, Insurance & Pension sectors of Financial Services. In this role you will focus on evolving the business with the customer and managing our operations with them. You will be responsible for motivating and leading the sales account organization so that it can perform at its best. The role is critical for Tieto, as you will be the key player to enable long-term and successful partnerships between us and our key clients/target customers.
With us you will be responsible for:
• Leading sales which includes setting of sales plans, objectives and strategies along with tracking of sales performance.
• Actively drive, develop and direct the sales team to achieve objectives and goals, grow business, manage accounts, develop and prioritize opportunities.
• Define and execute our FS growth strategy, create demand and solutions.
• Identify business opportunities and provide value-capturing solutions
• Responsibility for net sales, TCV and customer satisfaction for both new and on-going business.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have a business-oriented mind-set, a keen interest in sales and are inspired by opportunities in the financial industry. Delivering superior customer value is your top priority, and you have a professional and consultative approach to customers, sales, and partnership management.
In addition you have:
- Experience in the Financial Services (preferably both banking and insurance sector). Understanding our customers’ industry and core processes are of high value in this role.
- You have convincing presentation and value proposition articulation skills
- You are able to inspire both your team and the customer to envision the future possibilities that our solutions can deliver.
- Communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or economics
An engaged and open-minded team player with excellent communication skills. This allows you to successfully create relationships with potential clients as well as network inside the organization in order to develop an understanding of the insurance sectors offerings.
You are proactive and service-minded. In addition, you are self-motivated and have the confidence to take on full client responsibility.
Contact for this job:
Did we get you inspired? We look forward to hearing from you! Send us your application through www.tieto.com/careers. We are evaluating applications and recruiting during the whole application period. For additional information please contact Andreas Stenlund email@example.com
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!