With us you will be responsible for?
- In-depth understanding of the application and its integration with various other systems
- To convert functional requirements into technical specifications and develop optimal technical solutions
- Interface Development and Integration Testing
- Understand the business impact of the critical areas
- To be a team player and work harmoniously with colleagues and other project teams.
- Ensure code quality and follow the process set for the engagements
We expect you to have?
Technical skills –
- 4-6 years of relevant experience developing enterprise applications using Java / J2EE technologies.
- Proven analytical, design , programming &communication skills
- Experience with GWT and VAADIN is good to have
- Working experience on / exposure to SWING, struts framework, Hibernate, Websphere / WebLogic, JSP, servlets, JUnit, EJB, UML, core java, design patterns and PLSQL is desirable.
- CSS3 – HTML5
- Eclipse, GIT, Stash, Maven…
- Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA.
- Relevant IBM / Java certification would be value added
- Preferably worked on agile methodology
Soft skills –
- Excellent knowledge of English – written and verbal
- Communication & presentation skills
- Open mind & willingness to learn
As a person you are?
- Assertive, Exhibit self-leadership
- Easy to approach people
- Ready to work international independently
- Challenging job & Permanent working contract
- Opportunity to grow in the financial domain
- Excellent work environment
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!