Tieto Product Development Services (PDS) is world leader in high expertise product development services and niche products for Wireless and Cloud. Our focus is on Networking, Internet of Things and Smart Traffic. We’re a key partner to our customers, helping them bring fantastic and innovative products to market with success.
We are a team with world class expertise and passion, transforming next generation networks and connected device platforms, helping customers in the development of Cloud/Network Function Virtualization, 5G and IoT Technology.
As JAVA developer for advanced Automotive HMI you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of passionate engineers involved in the development of innovative automotive eCockpit solutions (digital Instrument Clusters, connected Infotainment, Head-Up Displays) including advanced technologies for user experience (multi touch, voice recognition, sensor based,...).
We expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of JAVA experience in JSE, OSGI architecture
- good understanding of object-oriented software development
- good understanding of Multi-Threading
- working with legacy code
- design and development of new product
- experience in GUI development
- experience in Agile WoW (e.g. Scrum)
- good English, both written and spoken
- higher education
- availability for short term travels
Nice to have:
- experience in HMI development
- experience in Automotive solutions (e.g. Navigation, mirroring, Car Play, Android Auto, In-car entertainment)
As a person you:
- team player
- ”Can do” attitude
We're helping our customers build connected and autonomous cars. We know Talk is cheap, so join us and we can show you the code.
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!