About us in Austria
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and our delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
Since 2005 we are present in Austria in 3 different locations (Vienna, Linz, Graz). At the moment we have about 140 motivated employees and we are still searching for great colleagues supporting us and our customer’s business.
With us you will be responsible for
- supporting our local and international project teams with great IT solutions
- supporting our existing team as a Developer and Architect to implement technical solutions suiting for our customers' needs
- challenging and future oriented projects which range from basic conceptions to realizations at the clients' site globally and locally
We expect you to have
- excellent technical skills and a consulting attitude
- ideally experience of a minimum of 4 years in application development with C#, ASP.net MVC, REST and related technologies used in the backend and frontend for web development projects
- a universal degree or a graduation from a technical college (HTL with IT-specialization)
- a passion for future developments in this area and the desire to learn more about great and innovative IT solutions
As a person you are
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- taking ownership of your results and delivered quality and passionately drive execution to add customer value
- having fun at work, love to learn new things and work within a dynamic team
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio
- a great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is a part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
- a salary of minium EUR 2.302,00. The actual salary depends on your experience and qualification.
If you are interested to work for a highly customer focused company together with an ambitious team you are warmly welcome to send in your application to email@example.com
Kristina Hristova, HR Generalist, Tieto Austria and Germany
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!